2150 Primus - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MhPLKRYML._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Animals Should Not Try to Act Like People; Year: 2003; Genre: Rock/Country
I was listening to the original Charlie Daniels' version of this song, which can be found here on YouTube, the other day and it got me thinking of Primus' cover. I really like what they did with it; kept the original spirit, but still added that "Primus" touch.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

My song pick two years ago today: Lou Reed - I'm So Free

My song pick three years ago today: Traffic - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Silver Machine

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Complaint In The System


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)