3633-6. Marillion - The New Kings

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81ejGOnjVGL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fuck Everyone and Run (F E A R); Year: 2016; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is a rather interesting piece of music is a suite consisting of 4 songs: I. Fuck Everyone and Run, II. Russia's Locked Doors, III: A Scary Sky, and IV: Why is Nothing Ever True? 
For the whole 17 minutes of the suite the music is just amazing and captivating while the lyrics/subject matter spells out fears of present tense world issues. I'm really glad I checked this album out.

Hear The New Kings on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.619 - Die ihr des Unermeßlichen Weltalls

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - She's Got a Way

My song pick three years ago today: Rick James - Cold Blooded

My song pick four years ago today: Primus - Amos Moses

My song pick five years ago today: Pink Floyd - Speak to Me/Breathe/On the Run

My song pick six years ago today: Aerosmith - Rag Doll

My song pick seven years ago today: John Lennon - Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)

My song pick eight years ago today: Fuel - Million Miles

My song pick nine years ago today: Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn