3637. Blood, Sweat & Tears - You've Made Me So Very Happy

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51pYjPRYnOL.jpg
From: Blood, Sweat & Tears; 1968; Genre: Rock/Jazz Fusion
I happened to hear a few of their songs yesterday and I thought I'd go ahead and pick another one. This is one of my favourites from the band; definitely a timeless track with the way it was arranged.

Hear You've Made Me So Very Happy on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)

My song pick two years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Summertime

My song pick three years ago today: Zager and Evans - In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)

My song pick four years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Battle of Camp Kookamonga

My song pick five years ago today: Karussell - Entweder Oder

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - Last of the Wilds (Erämaan viimeinen)

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Caravan

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - This Old Guitar

My song pick nine years ago today: Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn