3877. Laura Branigan - Solitaire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91ej4ppvYJL._SX522_.jpg
From: Branigan 2; Year: 1983; Genre: Pop/Rock
I was playing around with this song last night; for a pop song it really has some interesting musical ideas and such throughout, plus Laura Branigan's vocals just blow you away.

Hear Solitaire on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Scarborough Fair/Canticle

My song pick two years ago today: Uriah Heep - Easy Livin'

My song pick three years ago today: Motörhead - Overkill

My song pick four years ago today: The Guess Who - 6 A.M. or Nearer

My song pick five years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Jet City Woman

My song pick seven years ago today: Frank Zappa - Mudd Club

My song pick eight years ago today: U2 - I Will Follow

My song pick nine years ago today: The Delgados - Keep On Breathing

My song pick ten years ago today: Yoko Kanno (The Seat Belts) - Tank!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In