3885. Ozzy Osbourne - Steal Away (The Night)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81R6iB5LBAL._SX522_.jpg
From: Blizzard of Ozz; Year: 1980; Genre: Metal
Was hearing some early Ozzy solo material on the radio this morning and got me thinking about his first album again. Steal Away (The Night) in my opinion one of the best tracks on the record; the entire band is truly incredible all the way across the board.

Hear Steal Away (The Night) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Twelfth Night - C.R.A.B.

My song pick two years ago today: George Clinton - Man's Best Friend/Loopzilla

My song pick three years ago today: Marillion - Slàinte Mhath

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 24 - Ein Ungerärbt Gemüte

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Kiss of the Velvet Whip (The Mistress of Pain)

My song pick six year ago today: The Doobie Brothers - It Keeps You Runnin'

My song pick seven years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Mooncoin Jig

My song pick eight years ago today: Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad

My song pick nine years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lightning Rod

My song pick ten years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Changes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In