912 ( U2 - I Will Follow )

912 ( U2 - I Will Follow )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/U2_Boy.png

Having one of those days where I set out to do my song pick sans a song in mind that felt right for the day. However, this morning whilst on the road I heard some U2 and their music kept going through my mind; especially their earlier sound. I decided that I should choose something from their earlier catalogue. This straight-ahead rocker hails from their first album, "Boy;" it was one of the album's hits.

Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Delgados - Keep On Breathing
My song pick two years ago today: Yoko Kanno (The Seat Belts) - Tank!

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn