3883. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Wing

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/814aBtvXsNL._SX522_.jpg
From: Axis: Bold As Love; Year: 1967; Genre: Blues Rock
It's quite difficult for me to pick a favourite song from Jimi Hendrix; there's just so many I absolutely love. Total beauty this one is, no other way to describe it; simply a profound song.

Hear a live version of Little Wing on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Movin' Groovin'

My song pick two years ago today: Tommy James and the Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion

My song pick three years ago today: B. Bumble & the Stingers - Bumble Boogie

My song pick four years ago today: Marillion - Chelsea Monday

My song pick five years ago today: Boston - Feelin' Satisfied

My song pick six years ago today: Cybotron - Arrakis

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Entre Nous

My song pick eight years ago today: Black Sabbath - War Pigs

My song pick nine years ago today: Pink Floyd - One Of These Days

My song pick ten years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In