3869. The Wootens - Do I Do

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51sefeo7kBL.jpg
From: The Wootens; Year: 1985; Genre: Funk/Electronica/Rap
Whilst having a very mid-'80s sound from this song, it's total awesomeness to hear all 5 of the Wooten brothers on their own album; you can feel the magic coming through the speakers. It's sad to think that this is the only album, at least that I am aware of, that all five played together; I wish there was more, but you gotta enjoy wot you got.

Hear Do I Do on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Berlin - No More Words

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Sound Chaser

My song pick three years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)

My song pick four years ago today: Journey - Look Into the Future

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Take it Like a Man

My song pick six years ago today: Stratovarius - Wings of Tomorrow

My song pick seven years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire

My song pick eight years ago today: Manuel de Falla - Danza Del Terror (Dance of Terror)

My song pick nine years ago today: Dire Straits - Lady Writer

My song pick ten years ago today: Rammstein - Zerstören


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In