3880. Twelfth Night - We Are Sane

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/411Q2D994GL.jpg
From: Fact and Fiction; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
You gotta love prog/rock bands and their epic, multi section, opuses greater than radio airplay would allow. Anyway, here's one such song that is track one on this record.

Hear We Are Sane on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Paul & Linda McCartney - Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey

My song pick two years ago today: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Carry On

My song pick three years ago today: Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

My song pick four years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Turn it Out

My song pick five years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Closer to the Heart

My song pick seven years ago today: Johannes Brahms - Op. #45 - (A German Requiem, To Words of the Holy Scriptures)

My song pick eight years ago today: Heart - Love Alive

My song pick nine years ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

My song pick ten years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In