4449. Eddie Money - Baby Hold On

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81d0yflhybL._SS500_.jpg
From: Eddie Money; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock
I had some of Eddie Money's songs on my mind today. This is probably my favourite of his tracks and a really good single to boot. I really like how he keeps the song at that mellow level most of the way through and only crescendos at the perfect moment.

Hear Baby Hold On on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Mr. Big - 1992

My song pick 2 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dirty Linen

My song pick 3 years ago today: Rush - Middletown Dreams

My song pick 4 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Get in the Ring

My song pick 5 years ago today: War - Galaxy

My song pick 6 years ago today: Savatage - Man in the Mirror

My song pick 7 years ago today: Styx - Snowblind

My song pick 8 years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 46 - In the Hall of the Mountain King

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song (You Lied)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Three Dog Night - One

My song pick 11 years ago today: Billy Joel - Captain Jack

My song pick 12 years ago today: Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In