4467. ABBA - Lay All Your Love On Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZwD-S6e9L._SX522_.jpg
From: Super Trouper; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock
I've always loved the big sound of ABBA's Lay All Your Love on Me, especially in the choruses. I also like how the song just takes off and keeps riding high all the way through.

Hear Lay All Your Love On Me on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pallas - Ratracing

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Miracles - Love Machine

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mary Hopkin - Those Were the Days

My song pick 5 years ago today: Azteca - Red Onions

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dream Theater - The Looking Glass

My song pick 7 years ago today: Deep Purple - Hush

My song pick 8 years ago today: Paris - Big Towne, 2061

My song pick 9 years ago today: Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman - Feed Me (Git It) (From: Little Shop of Horrors)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Who'll Stop The Rain

My song pick 12 years ago today: Triumph - Lay It On The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In