3716. Fairport Convention - Dirty Linen

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61nUI%2BsjMPL._SS500.jpg
From: Full House; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
This is one I've been meaning to pick for a bit now; it's an electric folk rock arrangement of a traditional medley. This is an exposition of the playing of one of my top favourite bassists, Dave Pegg. Dirty Linen is one of those songs you have to marvel at, not only on the bass, but all the instruments, but for a bassist this is one you have to listen to.

Hear Dirty Linen on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rush - Middletown Dreams

My song pick two years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Get in the Ring

My song pick three years ago today: War - Galaxy

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Man in the Mirror

My song pick five years ago today: Styx - Snowblind

My song pick six years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 46 - In the Hall of the Mountain King

My song pick seven years ago today: Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song (You Lied)

My song pick eight years ago today: Three Dog Night - One

My song pick nine years ago today: Billy Joel - Captain Jack

My song pick ten years ago today: Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn