4445. Mahavishnu Orchestra - Smile of the Beyond

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Zp0jQvNsL._SS500_.jpg
From: Apocalypse; Year: 1974; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Symphonic Rock
It's another day of "spinning the wheel" so to speak and I came up with this one from the Mahavishnu Orchestra. It's kind of half symphonic and half jazz fusion, so it's kind of unique.

Hear Smile of the Beyond on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jerry Reed - The Bandit

My song pick 2 years ago today: Disco Dream and the Androids - Dream Machine

My song pick 3 years ago today: Neil Young - Mr. Soul

My song pick 4 years ago today: Lobo - A Simple Man

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick 7 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick 8 years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick 10 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick 12 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In