3050. Hallo Venray - She's a Pilot

From: A Million Planes To Fly; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Rock
I discovered yet another excellent band that I've only picked one song from: Hallo Venray. You don't hear this band much, if at all here in The States, but they should be heard definitely. If it wasn't for my fellow bloggers Woordenaar and Arthur I would never have been introduced to bands such as this that are famous outside the U.S..
Anyway, this one sounds similar to the rock that was popular at the same time here in America, still has its own distinct sound.

Hear She's a Pilot on YouTube.


My song pick one year ago today: Kansas - What's on my Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - Dead End Street

My song pick four years ago today: Megaherz - Kopfschuss

My song pick five years ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick six years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick seven years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick eight years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade