1569 Megaherz - Kopfschuss

1569 Megaherz - Kopfschuss
From: Kopfschuss, Year: 1998
Genre: Industrial Metal/Neue Deutsche Härte

I had this song on my mind this morning and actually have been wanting to pick it on and off for a while now; as usual I made it my pick.
This song has a nice mix of a smooth, groove in the verses with a much heavier chorus. The vocals are essentially a type of heavy metal rap, which flow quite well.

Hear Kopfschuss on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick two years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick three years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick four years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade