3423. Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81taKhad6BL._SX522_.jpg
From: Change My Way; Year: 1975 (1961); Genre: Blues

For some reason it just felt like a perfect day for some real, hard-driving blues; Howlin' Wolf in particular seemed incredible for a pick, so I am. So much soul and power in his songs; you'd have to be dead for his music not to move you.

Hear I Ain't Superstitious on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hallo Venray - She's a Pilot

My song pick two years ago today: Kansas - What's on my Mind

My song pick three years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - Dead End Street

My song pick five years ago today: Megaherz - Kopfschuss

My song pick six years ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick seven years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick eight years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick nine years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello