2683 Kansas - What's on my Mind

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V5xilsmiL.jpg
From: Leftoverture; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
For no reason whatsoever I felt like listening to this album today; this was one of the singles off the record and while not as great as the main track, it's still an excellent one.

Hear What's on My Mind on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Dead End Street

My song pick three years ago today: Megaherz - Kopfschuss

My song pick four years ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick five years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick six years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick seven years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade