4593. The Who - Don't Let Go The Coat

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81%2B0L5Ken8L._SX522_.jpg
From: Face Dances; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
Felt like picking something from The Who today. This is a rather upbeat, more pop-oriented track on the surface, but is dark and heavy in other aspects. Of course the music is one of the main draws for me.

Hear Don't Let Go The Coat on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Black Sabbath - Turn Up the Night

My song pick 2 years ago today: Billy Joel - Big Shot

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Statesboro Blues

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Scorpions - The Zoo

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Wraith

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bends Like a Willow

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - The Mystic Prophecy of the Demonknight

My song pick 8 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Xanadu

My song pick 10 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

My song pick 11 years ago today: George Frideric Handel - Every Valley Shall Be Exalted

My song pick 12 years ago today: Kohei Tanaka - Kline's Dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In