4609. Dream Theater - Paralyzed

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71smwl0gR5L._SX522_.jpg
From: Distance Over Time; Year: 2019; Genre: Progressive Metal
Had Dream Theater on my mind this morning, thought I'd go ahead and revisit their most recent album. This is the the third single released from the record and definitely one of their better tunes in recent times in my opinion.

Hear Paralyzed on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet - Parisian Thoroughfare

My song pick 2 years ago today: Laura Branigan - Solitaire

My song pick 3 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Scarborough Fair/Canticle

My song pick 4 years ago today: Uriah Heep - Easy Livin'

My song pick 5 years ago today: Motörhead - Overkill

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Guess Who - 6 A.M. or Nearer

My song pick 7 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Jet City Woman

My song pick 9 years ago today: Frank Zappa - Mudd Club

My song pick 10 years ago today: U2 - I Will Follow

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Delgados - Keep On Breathing

My song pick 12 years ago today: Yoko Kanno (The Seat Belts) - Tank!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In