4616. Journey - Just the Same Way

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81UaPz5QCaL._SX522_.jpg
From: Evolution; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
Hear this song the other day and thought it'd make a good pick. I really like the co-lead vocals by two great singers: Greg Rollie and Steve Perry; kind of the old guard giving way to the new.

Hear Just the Same Way on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Graham Central Station - Mirror

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Wing

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Movin' Groovin'

My song pick 4 years ago today: Tommy James and the Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion

My song pick 5 years ago today: B. Bumble & the Stingers - Bumble Boogie

My song pick 6 years ago today: Marillion - Chelsea Monday

My song pick 7 years ago today: Boston - Feelin' Satisfied

My song pick 8 years ago today: Cybotron - Arrakis

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Entre Nous

My song pick 10 years ago today: Black Sabbath - War Pigs

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pink Floyd - One Of These Days

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In