4603. Nazareth - This Flight Tonight

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61mh4jzOJwL.jpg
From: Loud 'n' Proud; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
I love the galloping guitar thoughout this one; it's very high energy. This is of course a hard rock rendition of a song originally written by Joni Mitchell. They certainly made the song their own in more than one or two ways. Apparently the main galloping riff was the basis for the Heart song Barracuda as well.

Hear This Flight Tonight on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Sam Cooke - Wonderful World

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - For The Weekend

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lights Out

My song pick 4 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Throw-N-Down the Funk

My song pick 5 years ago today: Foreigner - At War With the World

My song pick 6 years ago today: King Crimson - Pictures of a City (including "42nd at Treadmill")

My song pick 7 years ago today: Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jump Start

My song pick 9 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Trambone

My song pick 10 years ago today: John Denver - Wildflowers in a Mason Jar

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In