4948. Megadeth - Death From Within

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91tjTKnckZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Dystopia; Year: 2016; Genre: Thrash Metal
I heard some Megadeth on the radio today and I thought I'd pick another one of their songs. As with most of Megadeth's tracks, this one has a message in it that works really well with the amazing music they play.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - This Ain't the Summer of Love

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dick Dale - Shredded Heat

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Kinks - The Village Green Preservation Society

My song pick 5 years ago today: John Denver - Some Days Are Diamonds (Some Days Are Stone)

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Dance, Dance, Dance

My song pick 7 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Bonnie the Cat

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op. 31 No. 2 - Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor "Tempest"

My song pick 10 years ago today: David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sky - Toccata

My song pick 12 years ago today: Journey - Who's Crying Now

My song pick 13 years ago today: Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In