Song 510 ( Journey - Who's Crying Now )



I heard this song today while out and about and is my choice for my late night pick tonight. The calm, soulful sound epitomizes my mood tonight after a busy day. The song is excellent musically and is perfectly balanced in most every way in my opinion. I should say more about this great song here, but I am quite tired.
I'm off to bed now... goodnight.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off