4960. Dream Theater - The Best of Times

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71E1ypr4eKL._SS500_.jpg
From: Black Clouds & Silver Linings; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had one of their songs from this album come on whilst driving yesterday; I have not picked one from the band in a while, if memory serves me correctly, so I decided I should choose one today.
I really like the places where this song goes, shifting from light to hard fast to slow and such; a very beautiful song in many ways.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne

My song pick 3 years ago today: Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Don't Pull Your Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Sleep Of No Dreaming

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jim & Ingrid Croce - What Do People Do

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dick Dale - Terra Dicktyl

My song pick 8 years ago today: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Symphony No.2 in B-Minor

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven

My song pick 11 years ago today: KoKo Taylor - That's Why I'm Crying

My song pick 12 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

My song pick 13 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In