4944. Yes - Then

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517dOmH%2BCNL.jpg
From: Time and a Word; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had this song on my mind today and thought it would be an excellent pick. I love this early sound from Yes; it's got a real unique feel and sound to it.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Klaatu - Little Neutrino

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pallas - Win or Lose

My song pick 4 years ago today: AC/DC - Rock 'N' Roll Damnation

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dream Theater - The Ministry of Lost Souls

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Give it Time

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Waking Edge

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Scorpions - The Good Die Young

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megadeth - Elysian Fields

My song pick 11 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Nagasaki

My song pick 12 years ago today: Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In