2732 The Steve Miller Band - Dance, Dance, Dance

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41cxwWnCmfL._SS280.jpg
From: Fly Like An Eagle; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock/Country
I was thinking about some Steve Miller Band today, and had this song amongst others going through my mind, so I'm making it my pick.
It's a pretty neat country/rock crossover with just a tinge of blues thrown in for good measure. Mostly it's driven by John McFee on the dobro as well as the great bass from Lonnie Turner.

Hear Dance, Dance, Dance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Bonnie the Cat

My song pick two years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

My song pick three years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op. 31 No. 2 - Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor "Tempest"

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

My song pick five years ago today: Sky - Toccata

My song pick six years ago today: Journey - Who's Crying Now

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade