3098. John Denver - Some Days Are Diamonds (Some Days Are Stone)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rtbiVNjsL.jpg
From: Some Days Are Diamonds; Year: 1981; Genre: Folk Rock/Country
For some reason this time of year I always have John Denver's music on my mind; probably the existential nature of his music during this cold and stark season that is mid winter.

Hear Some Days Are Diamonds (Some Days Are Stone) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Dance, Dance, Dance

My song pick two years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Bonnie the Cat

My song pick three years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

My song pick four years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op. 31 No. 2 - Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor "Tempest"

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

My song pick six years ago today: Sky - Toccata

My song pick seven years ago today: Journey - Who's Crying Now

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In