2003 Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/cf/97/f345a2c008a020b2cf6a7010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Fallen; Year: 2003; Genre: Alternative Metal
I am still picking songs where the release date coincides with my song pick number, so here's one released in 2003.
Back then and even to this day this one is still one of their more popular songs. I actually first heard it being paired to many fan-made animé music videos along with many of their other songs. It kind of got overplayed a lot and it has been a while since I've heard it, that is until today of course.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Symphony No.2 in B-Minor

My song pick two years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven

My song pick three years ago today: KoKo Taylor - That's Why I'm Crying

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

My song pick five years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade