4590. Seals & Crofts - We May Never Pass This Way (Again)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Ce+bFAc1L._SS500_.jpg
From: Diamond Girl; Year: 1973; Genre: Soft Rock
I had not heard this song for nearly 30 years now, or so it would seem, and I happened upon it and I got a flood of memories come to the surface.
This is kind of a neat little soft rock track that really has a lot to offer if you listen to it closely.

Hear We May Never Pass This Way (Again) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne

My song pick 2 years ago today: Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Don't Pull Your Love

My song pick 3 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Sleep Of No Dreaming

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jim & Ingrid Croce - What Do People Do

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dick Dale - Terra Dicktyl

My song pick 7 years ago today: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Symphony No.2 in B-Minor

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven

My song pick 10 years ago today: KoKo Taylor - That's Why I'm Crying

My song pick 11 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

My song pick 12 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In