4974. Rush - Neurotica

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61W4W7J-mSL.jpg
From: Roll The Bones; Year: 1991; Genre: Progressive Rock
Yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of the Rush album Moving Pictures, I would've picked one from that album, but I've already chosen every song from it. Later this year will mark the 30th anniversary of the album Roll the Bones, and I still have songs from that one yet-to-be-picked. I know, there's really no comparison between the two albums in reality other than being an album from the same band over two different periods, but c'est la vie.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Band of Horses - Part One

My song pick 3 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Deep in the Darkest Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: April Wine - I Like to Rock

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown

My song pick 6 years ago today: Luther - Funky Music (Is a Part of Me)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Neil Diamond - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime

My song pick 10 years ago today: Glenn Miller - In The Mood

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tarot - Ashes To The Stars

My song pick 12 years ago today: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Offspring - Come Out And Play
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn