2758 Luther - Funky Music (Is a Part of Me)

http://www.interestment.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/luther-luther-380x350.jpg
From: Luther; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/Disco/Soul
Well, it's another Funky Friday and even though I picked my first song from the late, great Luther Vandross earlier this week I thought I would pick another on this, my 75th consecutive Funky Friday.
This one actually comes from before his solo career; from the band of his namesake. Definitely this one has a dated feeling of the period it was recorded, but is still a nice tune that gets you moving out of your seat for sure.

Hear Funky Music (is a Part of Me) on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Neil Diamond - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell

My song pick three years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime

My song pick four years ago today: Glenn Miller - In The Mood

My song pick five years ago today: Tarot - Ashes To The Stars

My song pick six years ago today: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

My song pick seven years ago today: The Offspring - Come Out And Play

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade