4968. Ugly Kid Joe - Madman

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81OJumGdfyL._SX522_.jpg
From: As Ugly As They Wanna Be; Year: 1991; Genre: Metal
As which has been happening a lot lately I heard a band's music come on my playlist and I thought I'd pick one from them. In this case it was Ugly Kid Joe, and this song was one that was in my mind. Kind of serious subject matter wise given similar occurrences to wot the song is about have been happening in decades since. Take that heaviness aside and listen to the song superficially it can be a fun song to listen to in certain moods especially.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello