4968. Ugly Kid Joe - Madman

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81OJumGdfyL._SX522_.jpg
From: As Ugly As They Wanna Be; Year: 1991; Genre: Metal
As which has been happening a lot lately I heard a band's music come on my playlist and I thought I'd pick one from them. In this case it was Ugly Kid Joe, and this song was one that was in my mind. Kind of serious subject matter wise given similar occurrences to wot the song is about have been happening in decades since. Take that heaviness aside and listen to the song superficially it can be a fun song to listen to in certain moods especially.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In