4964. R.E.M. - Man on the Moon

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81OpiR8-sbL._SS500_.jpg
From: Automatic For The People; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock

Had this one running through my mind today, I have not visited R.E.M.'s music for a while too, so it seemed like a good pick for today. As with most of their music I'm drawn to melody and instrumental work, which is very good.

Hear Man on the Moon on YouTube.




My song pick 1 year ago today: Brook Benton - Rainy Night in Georgia

My song pick 2 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Way Out of Here

My song pick 3 years ago today: Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - 'Tis Your Kind of Music

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hammerfall - Ex Inferis

My song pick 7 years ago today: Berlin - Like Flames

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

My song pick 9 years ago today: Primus - Here Come the Bastards

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy

My song pick 11 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Fall of the Peacemakers

My song pick 12 years ago today: Don Mclean - American Pie

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Later, That Same Evening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In