3497. April Wine - I Like to Rock

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ri3w4yEnL.jpg
From: Harder..... Faster; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
It's yet another one of those picks where I had the song in my head and decided to choose it; so wot else is new. :P
Anyway, I've always really like this straight up hard rock track with that driving bass and wailing guitars; definitely a good one to start off a busy workweek.

Watch the video clip of I Like to Rock at the fabled "Le Studio" on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown

My song pick two years ago today: Luther - Funky Music (Is a Part of Me)

My song pick three years ago today: Neil Diamond - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell

My song pick five years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime

My song pick six years ago today: Glenn Miller - In The Mood

My song pick seven years ago today: Tarot - Ashes To The Stars

My song pick eight years ago today: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

My song pick nine years ago today: The Offspring - Come Out And Play


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn