4988. Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ht-r2Up8L.jpg
From: Hello, I Must Be Going; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock
Heard this record again the other day and as usual I thought I'd pick one from it. This is a pretty popular song off the album; most who know of Phil Collins' music should know it. It's heavy on the drums, (as you would expect), as well as a synth line that creates the overall mood.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Talk Talk - Living In Another World

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Kinks - In a Foreign Land

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rare Earth - Hey Big Brother

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Drifters - Up On The Roof

My song pick 6 years ago today: Lou Rawls - Long 'Bout Midnight

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud to Beg

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Roll On Down the Highway

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pallas - Ark of Infinity

My song pick 10 years ago today: Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass - A Taste of Honey

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me

My song pick 12 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Try A Little Tenderness

My song pick 13 years ago today: Steve Winwood - Roll With It
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In