3124. The Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71nEtTTDa1L._SX522_.jpg
From: Big Hits (High Tide and Green Grass); Year: 1966; Genre: Rock
I had thought I already chose 19th Nervous Breakdown in the past at some point since it's among my favourite songs from the band, but when it my mind this morning and I checked I guess I was in error.
Anyway, this is one of their more popular pieces that most have probably have heard and know well.

Hear 19th Nervous Breakdown on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Luther - Funky Music (Is a Part of Me)

My song pick two years ago today: Neil Diamond - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell

My song pick four years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime

My song pick five years ago today: Glenn Miller - In The Mood

My song pick six years ago today: Tarot - Ashes To The Stars

My song pick seven years ago today: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

My song pick eight years ago today: The Offspring - Come Out And Play


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn