5109. Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Freeways

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/812YoiCNCLL._SS500_.jpg
From: Freeways; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
Had BTO on my mind today and wanted to pick another one from them. Freeways has always been one that is in some limbo with me; I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either. I guess it just never had that one or couple of special songs, or maybe it's that it's no longer "album oriented rock" like it predecessors. Whatever the case, this is one of the song that I do kind of like off it for no other reason than to hear C.F. Turner's vocals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In