5953. David Essex - Stardust

From: Stardust (soundtrack); Year: 1974; Genre: Rock

Apparently this song came was the title-track to the film of the same name, which Essex starred along side Keith Moon, David Edmunds, Adam Faith, and Larry Hagman amongst others. It apparently centered around a fictional group call the Stray Cats, (not to be confused with the real-life rockabilly band led by Brian Setzer), throughout the turbulent 1960 and the trials and such that went along with the characters.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - In Your Letter

My song pick 6 years ago today: Tom Petty - A Face in the Crowd

My song pick 7 years ago today: John Fogerty - You Got the Magic

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Boogie Witcha, Baby

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

My song pick 12 years ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick 13 years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick 14 years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick 15 years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rush - YYZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn