5089. ZZ Top - Legs

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91hXfCFcIOL._SS500_.jpg
From: Eliminator; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
I happened to see ZZ Top on the television last night and it got me listening to more of their music. This is one of their many hits off of the Eliminator album, which is one of my favourites from the band. From what I understand, interestingly enough, Legs was actually written about one of the guy's daughter taking her first steps and if you closely listen to the lyrics it does make sense.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In