Song 303 (Tom Petty--"Runnin’ Down A Dream")



I was listening to this song yesterday and I figured that it would make a good choice; this is one of my favorite of Tom Petty's songs.
The straight-up rock and roll sound of the rhythm section is what makes this song incredible. This song has a lot of hooks to it, the best hook of the song is at the very beginning with the opening guitar riff; I really like Jeff Lynne's contributions to this whole album as well.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTub.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure