2151 Primus - Amos Moses

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kOo2-nMuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Rhinoplasty; Year: 1998; Genre: Rock/Country/Funk
After yesterday's pick this one came to mind, which I thought I had already chosen, but apparently I hadn't.
Anyway, here's Primus' excellent cover of Jerry Reed's country/funk crossover classic Amos Moses.

Hear Primus' version of Amos Moses on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Speak to Me/Breathe/On the Run

My song pick two years ago today: Aerosmith - Rag Doll

My song pick three years ago today: John Lennon - Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)

My song pick four years ago today: Fuel - Million Miles

My song pick five years ago today: Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn