5154. Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Q5YKPIOSL._SS500_.jpg
From: First Offense; Year: 1983; Genre: New Wave/Rock
Whilst driving around the other day I had this song pop into my head and not leave; I'm kind of surprised I have not chosen it already. This is one of those songs that straddles the line between nostalgia and timelessness in my opinion. 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Lobo - Pee-Ro Juan Valdez Sam Quixote

My song pick 3 years ago today: AC/DC - Are You Ready

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Jam Fan (Hot)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Van Halen - The Dream is Over

My song pick 6 years ago today: Soundgarden - Been Away Too Long

My song pick 7 years ago today: Tommy James & the Shondells - Crimson & Clover

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Denver - Carolina In My Mind

My song pick 9 years ago today: Asia - Time Again

My song pick 10 years ago today: U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

My song pick 12 years ago today: Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Gimme Your Money Please
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn