5167. Robin Trower - Same Rain Falls

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91E3J4tjoHL._SS500_.jpg
From: Long Misty Days; Year: 1976; Genre: Blues Rock/Hard Rock
I'll admit it, I was first drawn to this album by the really neat cover artwork, but ended up loving the music too. I especially love the bluesy sound with the hard rock edge on this track.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Black Sabbath - E5150

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick 4 years ago today: ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

My song pick 5 years ago today: Spooky Tooth - Better By You, Better By Me

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hawklords (Hawkwind) - (Only) The Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid

My song pick 7 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Big Time

My song pick 8 years ago today: A-ha - Take On Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Return to Forever - Excerpt from the First Movement of Heavy Metal

My song pick 10 years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Billboard Song

My song pick 11 years ago today: Thursday - I1100

My song pick 12 years ago today: Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

My song pick 13 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In