3308. Van Halen - The Dream is Over

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71tQN1UeMiL._SX522_.jpg
From: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
With all the early 1990s nostalgia going around right now, (even drank a Crystal Pepsi again after they revived the brand), which is a reason I had this Van Halen album on my mind lately; I heard it a lot back then.
Anyway, this is one of the latter singles off the album and definitely one to bring that nostalgia back.

Hear The Dream is Over on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Soundgarden - Been Away Too Long

My song pick two years ago today: Tommy James & the Shondells - Crimson & Clover

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Carolina In My Mind

My song pick four years ago today: Asia - Time Again

My song pick five years ago today: U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

My song pick six years ago today: Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

My song pick seven years ago today: Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

My song pick eight years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Gimme Your Money Please


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn