5153. Rare Earth - Hum Along and Dance

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71kCz3kBwSL._SS500_.jpg
From: Ma; Year: 1973; Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Soul
Had this album from Rare Earth on my mind for a while now and I decided on picking another song from it. I like the big, thumping sound from the band, which is something you should be accustomed to if you've heard them at all.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Matthews' Southern Comfort - Tell Me Why

My song pick 3 years ago today: Sam & Dave - Hold On, I'm Coming

My song pick 4 years ago today: Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman

My song pick 5 years ago today: Meat Loaf - Life is a Lemon (and I Want My Money Back)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Martin Barre - I Raise My Glass To You

My song pick 7 years ago today: ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hector Berlioz - Op. 14 - Symphonie Fantastique: Épisode de la vie d'un Artiste... en cinq parties

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dun Ringill

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In