5158. Weather Report - Surucucú

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/714-fXG-mXL._SS500_.jpg
From: I Sing The Body Electric; Year: 1972; Genre: Jazz/Jazz Fusion
Felt like listening to some Jazz Fusion today; the first place I normally go when in such a mood is Weather Report; today is no different. This is one of the live recordings off the record from a concert in Tokyo, Japan. It's a little more avant-garde in style than their more melodic songs, but still fun to hear and the music is very enjoyable. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off