Song 10 ( The Thermals - I Hold The Sound )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/The_Body%2C_The_Blood%2C_The_Machine.jpg

For day 10, I am choosing I Hold the Sound by The Thermals. I came to find out about this band from playing the video game NHL2K7, which is about the only sports game that I do not mute the music; this is one of the songs on the soundtrack. I noticed it playing in the background, mostly during the hockey fights and I immediately liked the song. If you haven't heard the song before, imagine vocals somewhat similar to Buddy Holly with and Indie/Punk Rock feel. They are definitely not for everyone, but worth a listen.

Here is a video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn