Song 3 ( Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann (Somehow, Somewhere, Sometime) )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Nena_-_Feuer_Und_Famme_-_Cover.jpg

For today I am choosing Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann by Nena from their '85 Feuer und Flamme album; ever since I heard this song I immediately loved it. The musicianship on this song is incredible, I especially like the bass line. I have always loved Nena's voice from their other songs that I have heard. This song is definitely worth a listen to anyone who is willing to hear something different.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade