Song 30 ( Triumph - Lay It On The Line )



Wow, I have made it a whole month of doing this! From now on I will have to remember what number the pick is without looking at the calendar. This is not one of my absolute favourite songs of all time, but is one that I really like. It has a real nice straight forward rock sound with driving bass lines and some Led Zeppelin feel to it. An excellent song from a really good Canadian band.

Watch the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6985. The Rolling Stones - Miss You

6983. Gene Chandler - Duke of Earl

6981. Jethro Tull - Wounded, Old and Treacherous

6986. Roxette - The Look

6984. Rainbow - Bring on the Night (Dream Chaser)

6982. Concrete Blonde - Ghost of a Texas Ladies' Man

6987. Joe Satriani - The Headless Horseman