Song 101 ( Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9a/Citytocity.jpg

This is a song that I used to like a lot then came to dislike for a variety of reasons. However, now I am starting to like it again and it always remained on my playlist; I would usually just skip over it when it came on.
Anyway, it is a really good song and I thought that it needed to be picked today. I love how the organ holds the song down in the background, plus the bass and drums are excellent as well.

Hear Right Down the Line on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade